CarHavn offers MINI Cooper oil service, MINI Cooper brake pads and rotors, MINI Cooper leak repair, MINI Cooper diagnostics, and general MINI Cooper repair and maintenance.
CarHavn is the top MINI Cooper repair and service specialist in New Haven, CT 06511.
CarHavn employs master MINI Cooper mechanics with ASE certifications. We have invested in MINI software that allows us to accurately diagnose your car. We use original MINI parts, or German brands such as Bosch, MANN, Mahle, VDO, Siemens, and others to correctly maintain and repair your MINI.
CarHavn is your top choice for MINI service and repair. CarHavn offers expert MINI Cooper service, diagnostics and repair, on all generations an trims, including MINI Hardtop, Coupe, Convertible, Clubman, Paceman, and Countryman models of all generations. We use high-quality and original parts, and routinely beat dealer's prices by 20-30%.
Many shops in the New Haven area work on too many brands - CarHavn is a true MINI Cooper specialist. If the shop you are considering works on many unrelated brands, are they really experts on anything?
Some of the key questions to ask when choosing a MINI Cooper specialist in New Haven and the Shoreline are:
- Are your mechanics seasoned MINI experts?
- Is the shop equipped with brand-specific software to properly diagnose the car?
- Do you use specialist and original parts?
MINI Coopers are built by BMW, and inherit many of the excellent driving dynamics for which the iconic German brand is known for. The styling is unique and proudly different - many of the controls resemble those of an airplane, and even the logo has wings in it. The Cooper-S models offer turbocharging technology, designed to offer higher power and improved fuel economy. Our favorite models are:
- The MINI Cooper Hardtop, especially the 2010-2013 R56 Hardtop with the turbocharged engine. These pocket rockets are a thrill to drive, and in the right years, are reliable, long-lasting cars with reasonable maintenance costs.
- The MINI Countryman, especially the desireable ALL4 S model with all-wheel drive and the turbocharged engine. This small crossover is the perfect size, has all-wheel drive for our New England winters, and maintains the fun factor that MINI is known for.
- MINI convertibles, particularly the Gen1 with the supercharged engine and Gen2, are amazing values, and true objects of desire. They are gorgeous, very fun to drive, and have sturdy convertible mechanisms that last long.
When you visit CarHavn, you will see that our friendly service advisors are big MINI fans. We often find ourselves having long, fun conversations with our guests on their cars, and their dream cars. We're ready to offer honest advice, put our expertise to your service, and get your MINI back on the road very quick.
For your convenience, CarHavn offers loaners, late and Saturday hours, online scheduling, a key drop box, and immediate communication via text. Come see why our reviews sparkle!
See our blog and YouTube channel for evidence of our deep expertise in MINI, and useful advice.
These are some examples of our quality and value:
Advanced MINI Cooper Diagnostics and Repair
We perform MINI Cooper factory recommended service, and diagnostics and repair, on all generations an trims, including MINI Hardtop, Coupe, Convertible, Clubman, Paceman, and Countryman models of all generations. We use high-quality and original parts, and routinely beat dealer's prices by 20-30%.
MINI Cooper Brake Service
We use zinc-coated Zimmerman rotors and ceramic Akebono brake pads to boost your BMW's braking power. Starting at $650, this represents significant value from the $900+ the franchised dealer charges.
MINI Cooper Condition-Based Service
Unlike other makes, MINIs use a combination of sensors and time-mesuring computers to establish the ideal time to perform maintenance. This optimizes the performance of the vehicle while optimizing costs for the owner. CarHavn uses only top brands to repair and maintain the factory performance of your MINI Cooper.
See More of Our Work on MINIs:
- Clutch Replacement: There's no set interval for this service. We've seen MINIs with 20K and 150K that need a clutch and flywheel replacement. We do this service with the excellent LuK kit.
We regularly post our work on social media
You have choices when it comes to servicing your car
You do NOT have to use the dealer fore maintenance and repair to maintain your warranty. The federal Magnuson-Moss warranty act gives you the choice of having an independent repair facility work on your car. See this page for more information.